Thursday, January 25, 2007

DIANE'S CELEBRITY DIRT - THURSDAY, JAN. 25


*Jennifer Aniston went under the knife--she got a nose job! Her rep said Jennifer had a procedure done to correct a deviated septum that was incorrectly done over 12 years ago. (A tip if you want a nose job: say it's a "deviated sepum" and insurance should cover it)

*Grey's Anatomy's star Isaiah Washington is in counseling after the controversy surrounding his use of a homophobic slur--2 times--when referring to co-star T.R. Knight. Isaiah issued this statement: "With the support of my family and friends, I have begun counseling. I regard this as a necessary step toward understanding why I did what I did and making sure it never happens again." (That's damage control--he doesn't want to get fired and lose that BIG paycheck!)

*Madonna's marriage to Guy Ritchie is reportedly on the rocks again. Can't these two just get along? I hear that the adoption of baby David has put a strain on their relationship.

*Anne Heche left her husband of 5 years, cameraman Coley Laffoon and I hear that she's dating her Men in Trees co-star James Tupper (Google him if you don't watch the show--he's cute!)

*I guess Leonardo DiCaprio will be taking his mom as his date to the Oscars again this year. He's on the outs with his model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli. He thinks she's "too clingy" (typical guy!)

*Eva Mendes was named Cosmopolitan's Fun, Fearless Female of the Year and Nick Lachey was named the Fun, Fearless Male of the Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home