Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DIANE'S CELEBRITY DIRT - WED., APRIL 4


*Angelina Jolie adopting again??? Not yet! There was a report that Angelina was adopting another girl from Africa but the rumor is not true.

*Tony Bennett coached the contestants last night on American Idol and he liked Sanjaya--he said he's different! I guess that's one way of looking at it. I must say that I was looking forward to seeing Sanjaya perform. I know that he's not good but I'm caught up in the whole Sanjaya phenomenon. Plus, I'm a little bored by the other contestants. I doubt if Sanjaya will go home tonight but we'll find out on the results show.

*Former Miss USA Shandi Finnessy was voted off Dancing With the Stars

*We still don't know the baby's daddy in the Anna Nicole Smith paternity case. There was a hearing yesterday in the Bahamas but they didn't unseal the DNA test results because the doctor who performed the tests and analyzed the results was not in the Bahamas. There is another hearing set for next Tuesday and that could be the day--finally--that we find out if Larry Birkhead is Dannielynn's daddy.

*Listen for Diane's Celebrity Dirt weekday mornings on the Mike & Diane Morning Show on 95.1 WAYV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home